Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sidekick Who Wants to be Nero

I see from the comments on the previous post that Miss Lucy wants her due! I am very happy to let everyone know. Lucy Tornado assisted me in my purchase of my Glock 9mm. She researched and finally located the piece while I was covertly observing the subjects at Caroline's party. Lucy stated I need an Archie. I offered her the job, but she said she would rather be Nero Wolfe.


To accomplish that, she would have to change gender, gain about 400 pounds, and get a greenhouse and a bunch of rare orchids. Good luck with that, Lucy!

2 comments:

Osprey said...

I like Nw a lot, too. Montenegro!

Rex Stout's sister was Ruth Stout, whose work we know from her gardening books.

Edward Manray said...

Poppycock! Balderdash! I was born in Nova Albion!