Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Strange Case of Mr. Ansar


Yesterday I was contacted by Mr. Salazar Jack, proprietor of Seaside Village in Cowell. He said someone had alerted him to an avatar pretending to own the property and giving people permission to squat there.

I said I would look into it ... then I did a search for this person, Lindinle Ansar, and found no record. I was skeptical he even existed. This evening I went to the lighthouse for the second time today to see if I could find out anything more about this person, and coincidentally, there he was!

He told me to leave and I said no. He shot me, wounding me slightly, and then he caged me twice; the cages shot up into the air and then released me. I was not injured from the fall, but my blood pressure flared.

I let him know he was acting abusively and I submitted an Abuse Report. Strangely enough, he offered friendship! I accepted, and that is why I know he exists.



Later on I came back to check on the matter, and Mr. Jack and I had a conversation about this criminal. I recommended he ban the person because if he acted that way toward me, a complete stranger, he would do the same with anyone, possibly annoying or frightening them.

As you can tell, he is real, or he could not appear on my Friends list. HOWEVER. He may be a hacker, entering our world illegally for some nefarious purpose. Beware.





3 comments:

HeadBurro Antfarm said...

My dear Edward! I am so sorry I missed this post!

I hope the caging didn't hurt too much - I have been the victim of many a caging in my past, and none of them were nice :)

Anonymous said...

Hello good sir this is Lindinle A. Ansar and im am very ofended buy what you said about me. you think you can catalog my many adventurs please. im a very nice person i just like the place its very nice and would like a little area of that place to make my home im sick of moving around i would like to just settle down in an area or a little island to live on and i some how have -18 dollars im just a loner and broke and i would like a little store on the island that is a board walk slash store that sells island ware like brmuda shorts surf hoverboards cool shades swim suits and a awsome western rough rider out fit and a little cafe and all of it is at low price from 10.00 to 1.00 and the western outfit is 20.00 please im a poor soul and i want a little place to stay and sell things for low prices pleas concider my request and plz plz accept porfafor spanise for plz

Anonymous said...

/me reads...

/me reads again...

/me reads lots of times..

Nope. Not a clue.